Acceptable Use of Wallet Policy
You are independently responsible for complying with all applicable laws in your jurisdiction and when taking any actions related to your use of TheGrint Wallet and all other related services. In addition, you must adhere to the terms of this Acceptable Use of Wallet Policy. Violation of this Acceptable Use of Wallet Policy constitutes a violation of the TheGrint User Agreement.
- Minors are not allowed to use our Wallet. Kids under 18 years old, may not open an account or use the Wallet of any other user.
- Activity with certain countries and individuals. Activity that may be in violation of regulations administered by the United States Department of the Treasury's Office of Foreign Asset Control (31 C.F.R. Parts 500-599) are prohibited. Prohibited activity includes, but is not limited to, the provision of the Wallet to or for the benefit of a jurisdiction, entity, or individual blocked or prohibited by relevant sanctions authorities, including, but not limited to, activities in Iran, Cuba, North Korea, Syria, or the Crimean Region of the Ukraine. If found to be in apparent violation of these restrictions, your account could be terminated and your funds could be held for an indefinite period of time.
You may not use, facilitate use of, or allow others to use, the Wallet to engage in the following activities ("Prohibited Activities").
The specific types of use listed below are representative, but not exhaustive. By using TheGrint Wallet, you acknowledge and agree that you will not use it for activities that:
- violate any law, statute, ordinance or regulation.
- relate to transactions involving (a) narcotics, steroids, certain controlled substances or other products that present a risk to consumer safety, (b) drug paraphernalia, (c) cigarettes, (d) items that encourage, promote, facilitate or instruct others to engage in illegal activity, (e) stolen goods including digital and virtual goods, (f) the promotion of hate, violence, racial or other forms of intolerance that is discriminatory or the financial exploitation of a crime, (g) items that are considered obscene, (h) items that infringe or violate any copyright, trademark, right of publicity or privacy or any other proprietary right under the laws of any jurisdiction, (i) certain sexually oriented materials or services, (j) ammunition, firearms, or certain firearm parts or accessories, or (k) certain weapons or knives regulated under applicable law.
- relate to Gambling, Wagering, Gaming, Prize Draws and Contests, or the like. Activities involving gambling, gaming and/or any other activity with an entry fee and a prize, including, but not limited to property/real estate prizes, casino games, sports betting, fantasy sports, other ventures that facilitate gambling, games of skill (whether or not legally defined as gambling) and sweepstakes, if you or other users are located exclusively in jurisdictions where such activities are not permitted by law.
- relate to transactions that (a) show the personal information of third parties in violation of applicable law, (b) support pyramid or ponzi schemes, matrix programs, other "get rich quick" schemes or certain multi-level marketing programs, (c) are associated with purchases of annuities or lottery contracts, lay-away systems, off-shore banking or transactions to finance or refinance debts funded by a credit card, (d) are for the sale of certain items before the seller has control or possession of the item, (e) are by payment processors to collect payments on behalf of merchants, (f) are associated with the sale of traveler's checks or money orders, (g) involve currency exchanges or check cashing businesses, (h) involve certain credit repair, debt settlement services, credit transactions or insurance activities, or (i) involve offering or receiving payments for the purpose of bribery or corruption.
- involve the sales of products or services identified by government agencies to have a likelihood of being fraudulent.
Violations of the Acceptable Use Policy
We encourage you to report (email@example.com) violations of this Acceptable Use Policy to TheGrint immediately. If you have a question about whether a type of transaction may violate the Acceptable Use Policy, or wish to file a report, you can do so via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Actions we can take
We strive to make TheGrint Wallet accessible to everyone. But, if you don’t follow our policy, we may close your account, block you from using the app, and share info about you and your activity with law enforcement.
We have no obligation to monitor the Wallet for violations of this Policy, but we have absolute discretion to take any action up to and including suspending or terminating your use of TheGrint app and the Wallet at any time without notice for any violations of this Policy that are reported to us.
We may investigate any suspected violation of this Policy, and remove or disable access to any content or resources that violates this Policy. You agree to cooperate with us to remedy any violation.
If we reasonably suspect that your account has been used for an unauthorized, illegal, or criminal purpose, you give us express authorization to share information about you, your account, and any of your transactions with law enforcement.